Does the Add Data function have a way to order the data, such as A to Z ?

Jump to solution
03-26-2024 08:45 AM
Labels (1)
EdHixson
New Contributor III

Hi there

The title says it all, does anyone know of a way to filter this data when you are adding new data to a web app. I know you can search through the data but looking if it is possible to filter in any other way?

Ive had a look myself but cant see anything

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @EdHixson 

Just to follow on from Dan's post here, while this isn't possible at the moment, we do actually have an enhancement already logged for this behaviour.

I recommend that you raise a support case with us and reference this community article and we will be able to attach that enhancement to your case for you to track if you would like.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

Hi @EdHixson 

At the moment I don't believe that there is any other way to organise the data once added to the project, you can initially but you can sort the data by title and organise alphabetical from here and select the content in name order, this sounds like something that would be worth posting into the Esri Ideas page.

DanielFox1_0-1711471517823.png

IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @EdHixson 

Just to follow on from Dan's post here, while this isn't possible at the moment, we do actually have an enhancement already logged for this behaviour.

I recommend that you raise a support case with us and reference this community article and we will be able to attach that enhancement to your case for you to track if you would like.

Thanks!

EdHixson
New Contributor III

Hey Issy & Dan

Thank you for the responses. Veyr useful and thank you for confirming !

Ill raise a case as you mentiond Issy so I can track

Thank you both

-Ed Hixson 🙂

0 Kudos