Cannot select a date field as Category in Chart widget

03-25-2024 07:26 PM
Labels (1)
JimmyWanHK
New Contributor

Hello, I am using the experience builder version 1.13 and I am using the Chart widget to create a line chart for the rainfall data (rainfall data over time). The rainfall data is just a table consisting of a date field (timestamp) and a double field for the rainfall value.

And I would like to select a date field as Category in Chart, but I couldn't select the date field.

When I was investigating the issue, I found that there is an error when requesting the MapServer..

It will throw error when I input below value in "Output Statistics"
"[{"onStatisticField":"TIMESTAMP","outStatisticFieldName":"MIN","statisticType":"min"},{"onStatisticField":"TIMESTAMP","outStatisticFieldName":"MAX","statisticType":"max"},{"onStatisticField":"OBJECTID","outStatisticFieldName":"COUNT","statisticType":"count"}]"

Any ideas how to solve this issue? Thanks a lot!

exb_date.gif

exb_date.png

exb_date2.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JimmyWanHK
New Contributor

My experience builder version is 1.13, and the ArcGIS Enterprise version is 10.9.1. I am wondering whether it is not compatible ..

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @JimmyWanHK ,

Thanks for your feedback! 
It looks weird and we have not yet get similar feedback. Could you try clear browser cache and refresh the app to reconfigure the Chart? 
Dev edition 1.13 support data category and portal version where the data service is form should not matter. 

0 Kudos