Cannot load route service. This may be due to the service not being accessible.

03-08-2023 11:28 AM
Labels (1)
GregJohnson
New Contributor III

EB Community, I am converting one tool from Web App Builder to Experience Builder. I added the Directions widget and loaded our AGOL locator sources. For the Route Settings, our AGOL organization uses the Esri default, route service. In EB, the option shows up as route. After publishing, I make sure the use of the routing tool is allowed for public usage (outside of our AGOL org). When I preview (or open) the EB page, the subject text appears in the Directions portion of my experience page. Am I missing something? Thanks

GregJohnson_0-1678303452593.png

GregJohnson_1-1678303553212.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

@GregJohnson Could you please share a sample app with us so we can have a better check?

0 Kudos
GregJohnson
New Contributor III

Hi Dan, I was able to get that resolved with a colleague. I was referencing an inactive routing service from our portal.

Now I am just waiting for the Experience Builder update (NearBy feature) to complete this app. Here is the link for our Web App Builder site: https://willcountygis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Directions/index.html?appid=8fae5b15a9154a0fb37de7b37c120.... Use 302 N Chicago St Joliet IL 60432 to show how this app works. Hopefully by late spring or early summer, we will have this app operational through Experience Builder.

Greg

DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Glad to hear the issue is resolved!

0 Kudos