Attribute table locks zoom/pan in map

Jump to solution
10-23-2023 10:24 AM
Labels (1)
BarryG
by
Occasional Contributor

We are running ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1. In Experience Builder, when I add an attribute table this prevents the map zoom/pan functions. I don't get it!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@BarryG If the table widget is put inside a Map widget, then that part that the Table widget holds will be blocked from map actions since it lays on top of the Map. Choose the remaining area for map operations:

TonghuiMing_1-1698384416688.png

Tested on the 11.1 portal, if you put the Table widget aside, there is no problem with the map pan/zoom scroll.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@BarryG If the table widget is put inside a Map widget, then that part that the Table widget holds will be blocked from map actions since it lays on top of the Map. Choose the remaining area for map operations:

TonghuiMing_1-1698384416688.png

Tested on the 11.1 portal, if you put the Table widget aside, there is no problem with the map pan/zoom scroll.

Jaire_McNichols
New Contributor III

Good Afternoon Tonghui!

I am running into a similar issue with widgets within the map frame. I would really love to use the Sidebar widget to open and close edit tools on top of a larger map, but the area taken by the Sidebar widget. The problem is that this space on the map is still restricted from scrolling even when the sidebar is closed. In the image below, everything to the right of the red line is unscrollable, even when the sidebar is closed.

Jaire_McNichols_0-1702414571080.png

Do you know if a toggle for the map locking out in areas with widgets is in the production pipeline? 

0 Kudos