ArcGIS Experience Builder zoom and pan functions not working with parcel layer

359
4
02-27-2024 07:47 AM
Labels (1)
RyanSmithTONH
New Contributor

I have a parcel layer I've been playing with, when using it in an instant app I have no issues.


When using it in the Experience Builder the 'zoom to' and 'pan to' functions do not work, instead zooming/panning to a place without even a basemap or any other layer data loading. In the video below I show an example using the Query widget configured to zoom to on data selection. I've tried different widgets, basically all that have the ability to zoom, all have the same issue.


I have tried changing the projection of the layer, that did not resolve the issue. Just for some information, the layer has about 70k records and I am trying this on Arcgis Enterprise 11.0.

Link to a video of the issue is here:
https://youtu.be/khavoJ4C7XQ

0 Kudos
4 Replies
lleveto_CCPC
New Contributor II

Ryan, I ran into a similar issue this past week. What is your current Action/Trigger set up with this widget? 

0 Kudos
RyanSmithTONH
New Contributor

I am using the "Record Selection changes" action on the search widget, with map as the selected widget and zoom to as the action (I have tried this with the same bad results using the Pan to as well).

aaaaaaaaaaa.png

0 Kudos
lleveto_CCPC
New Contributor II

Well then this may or may not be helpful. We were experiencing a very similar behavior with our search widget, which was tied to "local" layer sources. Originally, our configuration for the zoom/pan actions relied on the data filtering trigger working with the framework data, which was my first thought with your problem. The fix provided by ESRI was to switch the zoom/pan actions as a record selection action and tie it directly to the map widget itself and not the framework data. That seemed to solve our issue, not sure if that can be applied to your situation, but it might be worth a shot. 

RyanSmithTONH
New Contributor

I managed to solve this issue with some trouble shooting help from ESRI support - a feature layer had two related tables, that were also related to each other. Removing the relation between one of the related tables to the feature layer (but leaving the relation between the related tables) fixed the issue.

0 Kudos