Having problems with WPS interface

11-27-2013 09:21 PM
RomanWössner1
New Contributor
Hi there,

I'm actually trying to request the WPS interface of some previously published geoprocessing services.
The responses to GetCapabilities and DescribeProcess requests are fine, but I'm struggeling with Execute requests.
Using WPS 1.0.0 compliant requests for simple processes (having literal inputs and literal outputs), the response contains the expected result. As soon as I try the same with a process having one or more complex in- our outputs, I always get the following OWS-Exception and nothing more:

<ows:ExceptionReport version='1.1.0' language='en' xmlns:ows='http://www.opengis.net/ows'>
    <ows:Exception exceptionCode='NoApplicableCode'>
        <ows:ExceptionText>Wrong Execute request.</ows:ExceptionText>
    </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

I still remain on this issue, since I've tested several execute requests to different WPS processes and I am quite sure to use a compliant syntax!

Unfortunately the server does not log any information but the ows exception. Is there any way to receive detailed information about what is wrong and what to do? Where can I rise the log level of my server to get information from WPS interface?
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Roman
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor
Can you give further details on this problem? Is wps public so I can test? Can you post your request execute?
0 Kudos
RomanWössner1
New Contributor
Thanks for your reply!
My server ist not public, but I can give you an exemplary process description with an execute request (see attachments).

It would be quite helpful, to have a demo wps, a complex process published on it and a working execute request.
0 Kudos
DušanCibulka
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have the same problem at AGS 10.4.1.

It is already known solution?

Thanks

Dušan

0 Kudos