Certain users in the organization are not able to access the webapps

01-06-2023 09:32 AM
ashish_kumar5
New Contributor II

Hello All,

Hope you are doing wonderful, 

Some of the resources in my organization are not able to access published Webapps and getting below error --

Any support on the below will be much appreciated.

ashish_kumar5_0-1673026246921.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The apps will need to be shared with those users. You can add them to groups that the apps are shared with or share the apps with the entire organization or the world

0 Kudos
ashish_kumar5
New Contributor II

Hello Ken, Thanks so much for the reply,

All the resources are part of groups which is hosting the WebApp, It was working fine since morning but suddenly it stopped working for some of the users. 

I am not sure if the data store availability has something to do with it as it had become read-only and was changed to read-write this afternoon.

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Are these web apps that are published as items in your Portal, or are they made with the Web AppBuilder developers edition and then self hosted? I ran into this error with my deployment (second option I listed there), with newer versions of WAB. I had to open up the downloaded config file and add the AppID from the WAB Portal Item manually. 

0 Kudos
ashish_kumar5
New Contributor II

Hey Zach,

These are published on our Organization's portal as WebMaps and than converted into Apps using WebApp Builder.  They were accessible to users till the mid day before Data Store Read-Only status was changed to Read-Write, However i am not sure if this can impact user's accessibility to view the WebApps.

0 Kudos
ChadKopplin
Occasional Contributor III

Did you perform any updates or other changes to the server and portal?  If so you may need to clear the browser cache and go into the services on your server and stop/restart your arcgis server and portal services.  I keep forgetting this with fixes and updates on the system.  Just a thought, it may not hurt anyway.

0 Kudos