Cannot Join Server Site, Datastore issue

4 weeks ago
CodyPatterson
Occasional Contributor III

Hey All,

Recently, we have resolved the issue with our Workflow Manager, but now we are running into a few other issues. When attempting to join a site with our main hosting server, we encounter this error:

CodyPatterson_0-1712242289487.png

These datastores are shared via Windows sharing, and are presently connected to the machine. The arcgis service account has full rights, and the account exists with the same credentials on both machines. If I go into the server, and temporarily move these datastores to another location, I am allowed to connect the site, but then once the datastores are added, nothing will validate and no services on the main server will load. The Workflow Manager will work though which is grand, but now we're running into other issues.

CodyPatterson_1-1712242533824.png

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CodyPatterson
Occasional Contributor III

This can be disregarded, the Workflow Manager began working when I toggled the roles on the existing hosting server. I'm not entirely sure what the fix to this issue is, so I will leave it as unresolved if anyone wants to give a shot at it along with not leading those with the same issues to a solution that just says never mind.

Cody

0 Kudos