Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Enterprise connector with Power Automate Error

Jump to solution
02-14-2024 11:46 PM
LuisanaIG
Emerging Contributor

Hello, I hope you are having a great day!! 😊

I am getting an error when I am triying to connect ArcGIS Enterprise with Power Automate, I am getting this error:

LuisanaIG_0-1707982398118.png

LuisanaIG_1-1707983025276.png

I am currently using ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 in conjunction with Power Automate Premium. To establish a connection to the portal, I need to utilize a VPN connection, and I'm uncertain whether the issue I'm experiencing is related to this setup.

Additionally, I attempted a custom connection, but encountered difficulties as the test did not establish a connection to the portal.

Could anyone offer insights or suggestions on resolving this error?

I appreciate your assistance in advance. 🌻

-Luisana-

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scott_Tansley
MVP Regular Contributor

I think you may need to speak to your network/IT team on this one.

You say you use VPN to get to the Portal Server.  I can read this in multiple ways, but if it's a really secure environment and it cannot freely communicate with the Power Automate services and vice-versa, then it may not work.  When you're configuring this the connectivity is about you and your browser connecting to Power Automate and to Portal.  When the process is running live, it's about those two components being able to communicate directly without your device in the middle.  

Have a chat with your IT to see if there may be something they need to do to open up the system to communicate?

Scott Tansley
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scotttansley/

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scott_Tansley
MVP Regular Contributor

I think you may need to speak to your network/IT team on this one.

You say you use VPN to get to the Portal Server.  I can read this in multiple ways, but if it's a really secure environment and it cannot freely communicate with the Power Automate services and vice-versa, then it may not work.  When you're configuring this the connectivity is about you and your browser connecting to Power Automate and to Portal.  When the process is running live, it's about those two components being able to communicate directly without your device in the middle.  

Have a chat with your IT to see if there may be something they need to do to open up the system to communicate?

Scott Tansley
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scotttansley/
0 Kudos
LuisanaIG
Emerging Contributor

Hello Scott, 

Thank you for the kind answer, I was thinking the same but I wanted to make sure. 
I'll be sure to discuss this with the IT team.

Thank you!!

ISP_graynic
Frequent Contributor

@LuisanaIG did you ever find a resolution to this? We are also getting this same error trying to connect in Power Automate.

0 Kudos
LuisanaIG
Emerging Contributor

Hello, I am sorry I couldn't answer you. In the end of the day we decide not to use Power Automate, because We have to make it public, the IT teams didn't give me more info, just my boss said it. Sorry not to be more helpful.

0 Kudos