Two way Syncing in a Distributed Collaboration

01-25-2022 04:15 PM
sworkman_tosp
New Contributor

Hello, 

I have a federated Enterprise System (10.9.1). I have set up a distributed collaboration with my AGOL from the Portal. I want to take advantage of the two way syncing capabilities, but at this point I can only get it to sync one way. The workspaces are all set up to allow for it, but I just keep getting a notification the it was published with one way syncing only. My enterprise work space is set up as "Send and Receive" with the "Allow two-way sharing" checked. We are publishing as copies to work around our portal security.

sworkman_tosp_0-1643155814684.png

My AGOL workspace also have the copies and enable sync options checked. The collaboration is also set up as Send and Receive

sworkman_tosp_1-1643155893117.png

My layer was published with the Allow sync option enabled. 

I haven't been able to get the two-way sync option functioning and have found very little documentation on it as of yet. Has anyone else had this issue or have a suggestion of a step that I may have missed?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ScottKichman
New Contributor III

I am having similar issues, have you received any help from ESRI or anyone?

0 Kudos
sworkman_tosp
New Contributor

Hi Scott! I did receive help and it seems to be working for me. The root cause was that my recent upgrades had affected my services. In the brackets they all have (Undefined) and Status: Stopped. We manually had to start them all and reinstall the JSON files. Here is a link to the technical article that shows what we did. https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000019255. Hopefully this helps you out. 

sworkman_tosp_0-1660664928372.png

0 Kudos