List Element Not Showing Layer After Selection

Jump to solution
11-02-2023 09:21 AM
MelanieBass
New Contributor II

I have created a dashboard to monitor our hydrant inspections. I have configured a list element that has a list of all the inspections that are due to be inspected. I configured it so that when you click on one of the hydrants in the list it will flash and zoom to the hydrant. However, when I click the hydrant from the list and it zooms in, it is not showing the hydrant layer only the hydrant inspection layer (different point layer). If I zoom out and zoom back into the same hydrant inspection manually, then it will show the hydrant layer. It works fine in ArcGIS online. I am not sure if this is a glitch or not. The first picture is if I just zoom into the map manually. 

MelanieBass_1-1698941881277.png

MelanieBass_3-1698941961087.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you select the Source and Target Field for the Hydrant?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Not sure what that is... Is there only one inspection in the list or more?

I would try to use a selector to see if the behavior is the same. And also try to change the layer order in your map to see if that is changing something. I don't know what I would do then from the result but it would confirm that the behavior is consistent (or not).

0 Kudos
MelanieBass
New Contributor II

I have done the selector and the result is the same. I have also reordered the layers and its the same thing. I even turned off the hydrant inspection layer in the map and it shows nothing beneath the point. 

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

How weird. What are the action settings on the list/selector?

0 Kudos
MelanieBass
New Contributor II

MelanieBass_0-1698950148682.pngMelanieBass_1-1698950180342.png

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you select the Source and Target Field for the Hydrant?

0 Kudos
MelanieBass
New Contributor II

Doing that worked! Thank you very much @Nicole_Ueberschär!

0 Kudos