Issue with map extent filter causing 'no data' in indicators.

08-08-2023 06:35 PM
Labels (1)
JoelMcKechnie
New Contributor III

We have a Dashboard that presents a map and indicators that summarise the hectares within the current map extent for each type of feature. The indicators are filtered by using the map extent filter (and attribute filtering).

When the Dashboard first loads, it briefly shows values in the indicators before switching to the 'no data' messages. Changing the map extent gets the indicators to present values again, and it works fine after that.

My question is, is there anything I can do or check to fix this no data issue? If not, where can I log an issue/bug?

Link to Dashboard: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/f6dd44763f0b476e8a1c2f0504fc8779

Video demonstration also attached.

8 Replies
JoelMcKechnie
New Contributor III

Also, notice the indicator panels not fitting correctly? This is also corrected after changing the extent...

0 Kudos
FenHow
by
New Contributor II

Hello, I just tested your db on two different computers and even tethered to my phone and I did not get that error. Have you resolved it?

Fen

0 Kudos
JoelMcKechnie
New Contributor III

Hi Fen,

No it hasn't been resolved. Thanks for testing though. What browser(s) were you using?

0 Kudos
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

Hi, I get the same error as you in Edge and Chrome but it works fine in Firefox. I would recommend you to contact your local Technical Support. They can file a bug report if they find out it is a bug.

AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

Very nice dashboard by the way 🙂

Matt-Barrett
Occasional Contributor

I agree.  Simple, but effective.  I tend to overcomplicate mine.  But I like the nice, clean look without the borders between the indicator tiles.  Very nice.

JoelMcKechnie
New Contributor III

Thanks Andreas,

I just tried Firefox and don't get the no data issue. The indicators are still getting slightly cut off, depending on the browser window dimensions.

0 Kudos
CraigShephard
New Contributor II

This issue has been resolved after recreating each of the indicators as brand new elements in the dashboard.... All performing fine now.  Awesome. 

0 Kudos