Indicator and reference and data suppression

10-24-2023 10:31 AM
DorotaCarpenedo
New Contributor

I am looking for ways to accomplish the example listed below when adding an indicator in the dashboard. I believe the advanced formatting function can help me do that, but I can't get it to work. Would like the community to share suggestions!

I have added an indicator element into ArcGIS dashboard application. The indicator will display a numeric variable/value ‘cases’ and references the same numeric variable from to previous week ‘cases’.  I want to suppress the data if  the case count <10 so anything from 1-9 would say ‘suppressed’, case count 0 or 10 and above would be displayed.

The example data would be:

Date

Week

Cases

10/1/23

10/8/23

10/15/23

10/22/23

The indicator box based on the value at or above/below reference value would look like this:

Example 1, Reporting on Week 2:

Cases

Suppressed (previous week)

Example 2, Reporting on Week 3:

Cases

Suppressed

10 (previous week)

Example 3, Reporting on Week 4:

Cases

Suppressed

Suppressed (previous week)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JonnyRogers1
New Contributor II

might be off topic, but I am in a sense in the same conundrum currently. We currently have -1 listed in our Dataset for PH case and Rate Suppression (anything <10). So by default that negative number will make our graphs "float" or skew the overall display of it. I am currently looking for a suggestion for our data analytics who create the export tables that I reference.     

0 Kudos