Select to view content in your preferred language

How to create multiple pages in ArcGIS Dashboard

Jump to solution
09-25-2023 02:51 AM
NasratullahOmari
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

How it is possible to create multiple pages in ArcGIS Dashboard? something like this I want --->311 Citizen Requests for Service (arcgis.com)

anu idea would be much appreciated, thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

The "pages" are really grouped elements stacked on top of one another. Add all of the elements you want for  your first page and group them together. Then add all of your elements for the second page and group them together. Drag your second group onto your first group and stack them. Repeat for each additional page. 

Dashboard Layouts

- Jen

View solution in original post

6 Replies
zooapk
by
New Contributor

To create multiple pages in an ArcGIS Dashboard, you can follow these steps:

1. Open ArcGIS Dashboard: First, open your ArcGIS Dashboard application or access it through your ArcGIS Online account.

2. Create a New Dashboard or Edit an Existing One: You can start by creating a new dashboard or editing an existing one depending on your project requirements.

3. Add a New Layout: In your dashboard, you can add multiple pages by creating different layouts for each page. To add a new layout, click on the "Layout" button in the dashboard editing interface.

4. Design Each Page: Customize each layout/page according to your needs. You can add various elements such as maps, charts, gauges, and text to convey the information you want to present.

5. Create Interactions: To make your dashboard interactive, you can set up actions and interactions between elements on each page. This allows users to navigate between pages seamlessly and access information as needed.

6. Set Up Navigation Buttons: To enable users to switch between pages, you can add navigation buttons or tabs. For example, you can add buttons labeled "Page 1," "Page 2," and so on, and configure actions to switch to the corresponding layouts when these buttons are clicked.

7. Configure Data Sources: Ensure that each layout/page is connected to the appropriate data sources so that the information displayed is relevant to the selected page.

8. Preview and Save: After configuring your multiple pages and interactions, preview the dashboard to ensure everything works as intended. Once you are satisfied, save your dashboard.

9. Share Your Dashboard: Finally, you can share your dashboard with others by publishing it to ArcGIS Online or embedding it on a website.

By following these steps, you can create a multi-page ArcGIS Dashboard similar to the example you provided, allowing users to explore different aspects of your data and visualizations.

0 Kudos
NasratullahOmari
New Contributor III

Thank you so much @zooapk for your reply, but I didn't find how to add pages "see in the below screen shot" its tab for each page when you click on each one you will go to that page, but I can't find how to add tab/pages... Screenshot 2023-09-25 154058.jpg

0 Kudos
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

The "pages" are really grouped elements stacked on top of one another. Add all of the elements you want for  your first page and group them together. Then add all of your elements for the second page and group them together. Drag your second group onto your first group and stack them. Repeat for each additional page. 

Dashboard Layouts

- Jen
NasratullahOmari
New Contributor III

Thank you so much @JenniferAcunto, this is what I was looking for😉

0 Kudos
Matt-Barrett
Occasional Contributor

There are several ways depending on your aims.  The way I've done it so far is to create several dashboards and then create an experience builder site with a page for each dashboard.  Each page just has an embedded content frame linked to the dashboards.  This also allows me to share a single page instead of three or four.

Here's mine:  https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/f4571a13c84849268f38bb3550edaca3/

JanetBrewster1
New Contributor III

Matt,

Your idea is very interesting. Did you use an out-of-the-box widget or create your own? I see an "Embed" widget, but it's looking for a map or data layer. I also tried to use the URL option and pasted in the URL for a dashboard, but that didn't work. Any insights would be appreciated. Thank you!

0 Kudos