Displaying Survey 123 Multiple Choice Questions

01-23-2024 10:58 AM
Labels (1)
Jaire_McNichols
New Contributor III

Good Afternoon! I initially posted this in the Survey123 boards and it was suggested that I repost here.

My team and I are currently working with Survey123 and we're having some issues displaying the data for our multiple-choice questions in a Dashboard. There are a handful of other posts on this forum detailing the same issue (the issue being that multiple-choice responses are returned as strings). The first example of this blog post is a perfect example of what we are trying to accomplish. This method 'worked', but the Dashboard's pie chart widget says that it cannot access the data, despite actively accessing the data and properly updating when we make additional test records. If this is working as intended, what can we do about the 'cannot access data' error message?

Jaire_McNichols_0-1706035954761.png

Assuming it isn't working as intended, what alternative means are there for treating these data strings to be usable? I also looked into the solution described here, but It seems to only apply to popups. An arcade expression that applies to the symbology of the layer might circumvent some of these issues, but any suggestions are appreciated!  Attached are example images of Arcade code I've attempted to use based on similar questions.

0 Kudos
0 Replies