Create a link from a url in a field to the display of another field in a Dashboard List

Jump to solution
4 weeks ago
Labels (1)
spragujs
New Contributor

I have a layer with attributes for Titles, Title links, Organizations, Organization links, Locations, and Location links where all the link attributes are urls in text format.  I'd like to display in the list the Title, Organization, and Locations with the associated links from the layer attributes.  I've found other questions that almost do what I want, but not quite and I'm not familiar enough with arcade to maybe get this to do what I want.

This is what I'd like to do:

List.png

I appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Jill

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I don't think you need Arcade for this. You can create a link and specify different fields for the display text and URL.

jcarlson_0-1714698790023.png

You can also switch the template to source and edit the HTML directly. Your link would look like

<a href="{title_url}">{title}</a>
- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I don't think you need Arcade for this. You can create a link and specify different fields for the display text and URL.

jcarlson_0-1714698790023.png

You can also switch the template to source and edit the HTML directly. Your link would look like

<a href="{title_url}">{title}</a>
- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
spragujs
New Contributor

I swear I tried that in the Source, but it seems to work if I just put the field in the Link pop up.  Thanks so much!

0 Kudos