Select to view content in your preferred language

Operations Dashboard at Esri UC 2018

07-16-2018 02:36 PM
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor
1 3 1,913

There was lots of interest and activity for Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS at the Esri User Conference last week. Checkout this nice summary blog by Jeff Shaner

Dashboard @ Esri User Conference

Enjoy,

3 Comments
EdHarrell2
New Contributor III

I was very impressed with the Dashboards I saw at the UC this year. One of them, the Armed Conflict application in the Defense and Intelligence area displayed the time in the header in multiple time zones. The Esri team member there said that it was a script that would ping the world time service for that input. Would you please post that script? Thanks!

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ed,

I had to check with the folks who worked at the Defense & Intelligence area, I believe you are asking about the Global Activity Tracker dashboard (screenshot below):

Specifically, the clocks for different cities in the world, above the map - right?

The dashboard author told me that these were added with the embedded content element. He found a website that created clocks that could be embedded, modified the code so it would fit well in the dashboard and then repeated it for the different time zones.

Hope this helps,

EdHarrell2
New Contributor III

That's exactly what I was asking about. Thanks so much!

About the Author
Senior Product Manager | Twitter: @GIS_Bandit | Mastodon: mastodon.world/@GIS_Bandit | Bluesky: bsky.app/profile/gisbandit.bsky.social