Widget Missing Scrollbar

Jump to solution
09-29-2015 02:48 PM
DanielStoelb
Occasional Contributor III

I've noticed that in grouping widgets together in the main header/controller has removed the capability of having a scrollbar on all of the widgets.  Is there a way to have this set up to where the individual grouped widgets can have a scroll bar?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanielStoelb

This particular issue has been resolved in the latest version of Developer Edition (1.3).

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

I am not tracking what you are talking about... Maybe a screen shot would help.

0 Kudos
DanielStoelb

Here is the screenshot:

The scroll bar is missing from the right side as the content contains more than is shown in the frame for Add ArcGIS Online Data.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

Nice catch. This is something you need to call into tech support and log a bug for.

DanielStoelb

I've submitted the request and will report out what I hear back from them.  Thanks.

DanielStoelb

Well, just got off the phone with ESRI Tech Support.  They have logged it a bug:

The Bug reference number is [#BUG-000091206 - When using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developers Edition) 1.2, the widgets stacked together in a group in the Header Controller do not show the scrollbar whenever required.]

I'll keep tabs on this and let folks know when it is resolved or what the potential resolution is...

DanielStoelb

This particular issue has been resolved in the latest version of Developer Edition (1.3).