infographic in side bar controlle

05-22-2018 05:46 AM
SIGAtmo_Grand_Est
New Contributor

I want to reduce the size of the graphics in the side controller for the tab theme. I was trying to play with the file css theme / widgets / sidecontroller and css theme / widgets / Infographic. Can someone lead me in the right direction?  thank you in ad

see Attachment
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It would probably be easier to make the sidebar controller larger. I am not sure how to make the chart smaller. In the sidebar widget.js there is a maxWidth property you can increase.

0 Kudos
SIGAtmo_Grand_Est
New Contributor
Yes actually I think of this solution and
 I tried this solution but no change
 thank you for your answer ROBERT

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

So you made the sidebar bigger and the chart was still clipped?

0 Kudos
SIGAtmo_Grand_Est
New Contributor
yes exactly so as the chart take the size of the sidebar
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Is you app publicly accessible? I am sure I could figure it out if I had access to your clipped infographic.

0 Kudos
SIGAtmo_Grand_Est
New Contributor
not yet, I'm adopting it
0 Kudos
SIGAtmo_Grand_Est
New Contributor

hello Robert

I have not solved the problem of the size of the charts yet. please when I save the application (it is not saved in my content but locally on my machine, I try to download the application and import it to Arcgis online but it does not work, here is error message: "An error occurred while parsing the shapefile 'branch.zip'. Invalid file name".

thank you in advance

cordially

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

There is no supported workflow for taking a WAB Dev app and importing it into your orgs AGOL account. When you download the WAB Dev app you must deploy it to your own web server.

0 Kudos