Select to view content in your preferred language

WebApp Builder

04-20-2015 05:38 AM
CenterlineMapping
New Contributor III

Is it possible to group and subgroup layers within the layer list widget of WebApp Builder Developer Edition?

We have 130+ image services in the Web Map and want to group them in the LayerList widget Table of Contents in order for users to collapse and expand and keep the table organized by parameters.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
StanMcShinsky
Regular Contributor

I have no problem enabling popups for sub layers. I have all my layers coming from Arcgis Server map services. In most of my MXDs I have many grouped layers. For example in the picture below I have a mxd called water and a group called WATER LAYERS and a feature class called Fire Hydrant. you need to get to the feature class level to enable the popups. If you can get it to work in AGOL web map then it will work just fine in WAB.

sublayer.png

-Stan

0 Kudos
CenterlineMapping
New Contributor III

Thanks for looking into this.  I see this works for vector points, polylines, and polygons; however, if one of your sub layers is an image service, or rather a raster layer, will it allow you to enable and configure pop ups on that sublayer?   

If we add single image services to the web map, I can enable and configure popups for each image service, but then we have a long, unorganized layer list in the Web App.  If we publish raster layers in an MXD and add the map service to the web map, we can no longer enable and configure popups for the individual raster layers, but we have a well organized layer list and table of contents.

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky
Regular Contributor

Sorry I do not have any raster layers to test this on.

0 Kudos