Upgrade to Web Appbuilder version 2.2 FeatureAction Error

Jump to solution
10-14-2016 03:22 AM
SUP-GISAdmin
New Contributor

Please as anyone successfully upgraded their existing WEB Dev apps without errors?, i am having errors after showing successful upgrade. See image below:

Thank for your replies

Baba

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JunshanLiu
Occasional Contributor III

Could you try this steps:

* Back up the db/repoitems

* Delete the db/repoitems

* Start the server again

View solution in original post

12 Replies
deleted-user-CQZbjNeBXm49

I was able to resolve this issue by taking out rscheitlin's esearch "featureActions" parameter in the main config.json. Now the error has disappeared, hopefully Robert will upgrade is widget to correct this.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Baba,

Which file?

0 Kudos

Robert Scheitlin, GISP,

I removed the circled (Red) part on the image below from the main "Config.json":

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Baba,

Funny, I did not have that portion in my config.json in the old 2.1 app or the upgraded 2.2 app?...

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Really?, Wow that is definitely strange as I can't seem to use the FeatureAction in the eSearch Widget after upgrading, and have had to stick with 2.1

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Baba,

When I used the upgrade apps

Upgrade apps—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

I had no issue at all with my eSearch widget app after the upgrade.

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I have just deleted all the upgrades I made earlier and redo the upgrade but had some error loading the app with the esearch then I copied the widget manually and re-did the upgrade again and came back with no errors.

I don't no why but strange, I just one of the apps (1 other that had the Esearch however upgraded without fuss)

Thank you for the replies, but they all good at the moment. While we are here, I have this issue with my print widget, asked the question here: https://community.esri.com/thread/184403-print-issue-legend-not-showing-using-locallayer-widget

Can you help me out?

Regards

Baba

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Baba,

Sorry I don't know the answer to that one, that is why I have not responded to that thread.

0 Kudos

Robert,

Oh, No worries, thanks for the help

Regards

Baba

0 Kudos