Select to view content in your preferred language

eSearch Subfield

02-25-2016 11:35 AM
TomLeMahieu
Deactivated User

In the eSearch widget, is there any way to populate the query comboboxes with sublists?  For example, in my TaxParcel layer, I have a CVT field and a Neighborhood field.  Each CVT has a unique set of Neighborhood codes.  So, what I'd like to do is have the user select the CVT from a combobox (which is already occurring) and then have this populate the Neighborhood code combobox with the unique Neighborhood codes for this particular CVT.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

No currently this is not possible. I have considered this but the complexity of making this happen and UI for configuring it would be a pretty big investment for me.

0 Kudos
TomLeMahieu
Deactivated User

Robert,

Thanks for your quick response.  I figured this was probably going to be your answer, but I thought I'd check. Do you think it would be possible on my part to intercept the CVT combo box change and populate the Neighborhood combo box with resulting neighborhood data.  The alternative will be to build a custom query screen in which I will need to do the same thing.  The eSearch queries work so well otherwise that I'd like to use it as much as possible.

Thanks.

Tom

0 Kudos