Where is the "Sticky" that contained the FTP login information?

Jump to solution
07-14-2014 06:53 AM
Labels (1)
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

The old, and easily-accessible forum had a sticky that contained the login for the Hydro FTP site. Where is that sticky? Or where is the login information?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor

Tom, *,

Here is the post. https://community.esri.com/message/91152#91152

I'll ask an admin to set it as featured (making it similar to "sticky" on the old forums).

Meanwhile, you can set a bookmark to it.

Stuart

Timothy Hales‌, Jim Barry‌ since we do much with editing Overview of these Spaces/Sub-Spaces can you set the above discussion as featured. Also, can you set up Esri Professional Services Water Resources staffer  Christine Dartiguenave as an additional owner.  -- Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Tom,

you could always follow Christine and see when a new password is posted.

Tim

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

I eventually stumbled across this gem of a post which contains the login.

Why should I have to "Follow" something in order to be able to find it? The old post in the old forum, worked. You went to the forum, and there it was. No special configuration, customization of a "Stream", or hunting aimlessly to find it. One click, and there it was.

V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor

Tom, *,

Here is the post. https://community.esri.com/message/91152#91152

I'll ask an admin to set it as featured (making it similar to "sticky" on the old forums).

Meanwhile, you can set a bookmark to it.

Stuart

Timothy Hales‌, Jim Barry‌ since we do much with editing Overview of these Spaces/Sub-Spaces can you set the above discussion as featured. Also, can you set up Esri Professional Services Water Resources staffer  Christine Dartiguenave as an additional owner.  -- Stuart

0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

The post is now featured at the top of Arc Hydro . I'll work with Jim Barry on the space owner permissions for Christine Dartiguenave .

Timothy

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Thanks VSF

0 Kudos