Password changed to:  ADSRiver.2014

Christine Dartiguenave
Esri Water Resources Team
Tags (2)
55 Replies
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor
Terry,

Esri Professional Services has long maintained their proprietary instructional materials along side the public domain software for the ArcHydro extensions.
Since they maintain the site they can host it as they see fit--so long as I still get access to the updates, patches and developmental builds that I need to provide to my faculty and students for course work and research.

I'm happy with it and see no reason to change what works beyond their decision to shift from ftp --> sftp. 

Consider the alternative, that it be added to the completely borked ArcGIS Online based ArcGIS Resource Center codebase, SHUDDER!!!!

I reiterate, deal with it.  But so as not to seem to boorish I'll offer to burn you, or anyone else, a DVD and snail mail it to you if you are really in that bad a state as to not being able to launch an outgoing sftp transfer over SSH port 22.

Stuart
0 Kudos
TimothyMaguire
New Contributor
This is frustrating. I've tried FileZilla and mft.esri.com/EFTClient and neither are working.  Has the password changed? Thanks for any assistance.
Tim
0 Kudos
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor
Tim,

Just checked and the site is down.  Absent some input for Christine, give it an hour or so and have another go...

Stuart
0 Kudos
TimothyMaguire
New Contributor
Thanks Stuart.  Good to know.  I just tried again and it did not work.  I'll continually try and hope that site the is back up.  Thanks again for the response.
Tim
0 Kudos
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor
Tim,

Just checked and site is back on line...

Stuart
0 Kudos
TimothyMaguire
New Contributor
Sites back up and working!  I was able to retrieve and install the latest version.  I used FileZilla.
Tim
0 Kudos
JasonGillow
New Contributor II
Hello

I have tried the web browser, the preconfigured MFT and FileZilla with the new password and login, followed the instructions on the blog threads; still I can not login.

FileZilla message:
Response: fzSftp started
Command: open "ADSRiverHydraulics@mft.esri.com" 22
Command: Trust new Hostkey: Once
Command: Pass: *************
Error: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: )
Error: Could not connect to server
Response: fzSftp started
Command: open "ADSRiverHydraulics@mft.esri.com" 22
Command: Trust new Hostkey: Once
Command: Pass: *************
Error: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: )
Error: Could not connect to server

Is there another way or site to download the latest version of ArcHydro ??

Is there an easier way to access this??

Question for ESRI - Why does ESRI make it so hard to access a relative free extension?
0 Kudos
stephaniekula
New Contributor II
I was (finally) able to login to the mft java version using Chrome. I had to set the popup blocker to allow esri.com and set the Java Security settings in Control Panel to "medium". (In case it helps anyone else, because it sure is frustrating to be told something works fine, when for you it does not.)
Stephanie
0 Kudos
EmmettPerdue
New Contributor
For anyone having problems logging into the web client to access this download, you must disable ad blocking in your browser.  I hope this helps.
0 Kudos
BryanForrest
New Contributor
Is the mft at the top of this post the site to download Arc Hydo?  I get on site using the user and password in post #1 and get to the site and only see the option to upload files.  Am running 10.2.1.  Thanks for any help.
0 Kudos