Opt in for Water Industry Content

05-31-2023 12:35 PM
Labels (2)
ChristaCampbell
Esri Contributor
0 0 427

Easily Manage How Esri Communicates with You

Esri Email

How many emails do you get in a day? Do you get email that isn’t important to you? It happens to me every day.

I can’t solve all your email woes, but I can help with the email that you receive from Esri. Did you know that you can choose what information Esri shares with you via email? There are many options for product notifications, thought leadership, news, webinars, training, and events. There are also specific industries that you can choose to hear from.

In two steps you can take control. Follow the guide below to review and define your preferences. By doing this you can ensure that you get the information that is important to you…and not what isn’t.

Step 1:

To get started, in your web browser type “go.esri.com/subscribe” and enter your email address. *If you don’t have subscriptions or have cleared your cache you will need to complete the full “subscribe” form.

email.png

Step 2:

Select options for each category that you would like to receive information about:

ChristaCampbell_4-1685561410183.png

Product News, Updates, and Announcements gives you a wide variety to choose from. You can choose one, or you can choose all of them. It's up to you to determine what products you would like to learn more about or stay up to date on.

Esri Thought Leadership and Stories provides three options. I like to receive ArcWatch but you can choose all or none of the options.

Under Customer Resources, Training, and Events be sure to select “Regional and Industry Events”. This will ensure that you receive notifications about Water User Group meetings. I think “Massive Open Online Courses” is also a great one to choose. My other picks? User Conference, of course! And I like to stay informed about Training Opportunities.

Under Industry Newsletter and Webinars be sure to select “Water”. This will ensure that you receive our Water Industry newsletter “Esri News for Water Utilities and Water Resources” as well as notification about webinars. I suggest you also select “State & Local Government”.

Print Publications and Subscriptions

You can manage the print publications you receive from Esri by visiting the subscriptions page FAQs. Within the questions you will find answers, with links, to make changes. Some of the questions are shown below. Explore the page to see others.

ChristaCampbell_5-1685561410185.png

About the Author
Christa is an experienced water industry professional with 20 years of success using and promoting technology to solve problems in the water industry. Recognized for Industry thought leadership, strategic thinking, and building success with organizations across the globe. She is a passionate GIS advocate, lifelong learner and collaborator. Works jointly with teammates, peers, and customers to create positive outcomes. Christa is a certified GIS Professional and holds a graduate degree in Geography.