Where does my esri list our users registered for the UC 2023?

Jump to solution
01-18-2023 02:50 PM
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

Where does my esri list our users registered for the UC 2023?

All we see this year is a count of total seats and how many have been used.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for your patience while waiting to hear back about this, @BillFox. Getting those details integrated into MyEsri is in the works and expected in the next month or so. If you or anyone else needs how many UC passes have been used or are left or who is registered, please email our team members at confregis@esri.com on they'll be more than happy to help you get the information you need.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @BillFox, I've reached out to a member of our team working more closely on the User Conference 2023 to request the information you're asking for. We'll follow up once we have some details to share. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for your patience while waiting to hear back about this, @BillFox. Getting those details integrated into MyEsri is in the works and expected in the next month or so. If you or anyone else needs how many UC passes have been used or are left or who is registered, please email our team members at confregis@esri.com on they'll be more than happy to help you get the information you need.

Jesse Cloutier
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

I can now see the registered user names in MyEsri Events. Thank you @JesseCloutier