Select to view content in your preferred language

User conference account log in issue

05-13-2024 08:49 AM
Labels (1)
Lakertugsuu0824
New Contributor

My UC account couldn't log in, so I've tried to recover my password. Unfortunately, my linked email still doesn't take an email. Please tell me how to fix it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Lakertugsuu0824, I'm one of the Community Managers here in Esri Community. I want to get this issue over to our team working on this year's User Conference so that they can assist further. I have a couple of follow-up questions, first. Be on the lookout for a Direct Message from me shortly.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
jdyerLACSD
New Contributor II

I'm having the exact same issue. I signed up for the UC with my AGOL account, and now (per the instructions in the screenshot) I clicked "forgot password" and entered my email, but I never received a password reset link.  If instead I click "Create your Esri events account" and enter the same email, I get a "your email is already in use" message. So I have an account with that email, but I don't have the password, and the password reset email won't send.

jdyerLACSD_0-1720549282356.png

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @jdyerLACSD, thanks for letting us know about the login difficulty you're running into. I'm sorry that's happening and want to help! I've just send you an email using the address you've associated with your Esri Community account. If you don't receive that, please let me know here in a comment.  

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
Sothea_VOEUN
New Contributor III

Same problem. I cannot access the conference even though I have typed in my correct email and password.
@JesseCloutier 

Sothea_VOEUN_0-1720842637497.png

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Sothea_VOEUN, thanks for letting us know you're getting stuck at the login screen. Quick question: Are you using Microsoft Edge when this happens? If so, could you try using Chrome instead? Edge is not compatible while Chrome is the most compatible. Firefox and Safari should work as well. If that turns out not to be the process please let me know and I'll get you connected to some team members here at Esri who can assist you directly.

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
Sothea_VOEUN
New Contributor III

Thanks. I can access the login stage now after several attempts via Chrome. Another question, do we need to pay for the digital access (as I remember from last year's event, the ArcGIS Online Subcription can be freely access it through Digital)?
@JesseCloutier 

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

I'm glad you were able to make this work, @Sothea_VOEUN. Referencing our Event Registration Page

Complimentary Digital Access

Registration for digital access to the conference is complimentary if you are current on your maintenance plan or subscription, including users with ArcGIS for Personal Use licenses, distributors, and partners. Digital access is included with all in-person registrations.

Our Event FAQ has some additional information:

What is included with digital access?

Digital access allows you to experience select event content at your convenience. This includes live streams of the Plenary Sessions as well as exclusive access to live streams of over 70 technical sessions.

Digital access will begin on July 15, 2024. Recordings of the 70 live streamed technical sessions will be available for replay later on the day of each session and will remain accessible through October 18, 2024. More than 100 other session recordings will be available via digital access in August.

Select session recordings will be made publicly available to all when proceedings are released in October.

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
Sothea_VOEUN
New Contributor III

Thank you!

0 Kudos