Question about workshops in the ESRI User conference 2023 in San Diego this year

01-20-2023 11:45 AM
matttrenk
New Contributor

My company wants to send me to the ESRI UC in San Diego this year, but they will only send me if I attend their workshops, and only if those workshops cover how to create sandbox environments in a server (I am a relatively new GIS applications analyst for my company and do IT as well as typical analyst duties). In the UC agenda webpage, I cannot find any details on what the workshops cover, and I have never been to a UC before. Does anyone know if they will have workshops covering this application this year or have in previous years?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @matttrenk, thanks for the question.

I have reached out to our events team on when they plan to release workshop details and will make sure to give you an update once I receive a response.

Until then, have a great weekend!

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @matttrenk,

Thank you for your question. I have reached out to our events team and they noted details for the UC 2023 agenda will be released in mid-March. To my knowledge, I am not aware of a previous "how to create sandbox environments in a server" workshop but do encourage you to take a look at previous UC Industry Flyer labels which can be found on the  User Conference Documents - Esri Community  Board.

I hope you are able to make it - the Esri Community team will have a booth at this year's UC and encourage you to stop by and say hi!

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos