I have a presentation, our institute ,Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute has applying GIS alot but I am from Ethiopia and don't have budget to come there, I was wondering if you find some way to cover my expense.

Jump to solution
10-26-2017 07:33 AM
TarikuAyane
New Contributor

I have a presentation, our institute ,Ethiopian Biodiversity Institute has applying GIS a lot,   but I am from Ethiopia and don't have budget to come there, I was wondering if you find some way to cover my  expense.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CharlottePapp
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Tariku,

Unfortunately, we do not offer funding assistance. Registration rates, hotels, and travel are all the responsibility of the presenter or the presenter's organization. Some universities offer assistance for students and faculty to attend conferences like UC, but you would need to speak with someone from your own university.

Thank you,

Charlotte

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Tariku,

Email papers@esri.com for help with submitting your work for the UC and for asking questions like this one.

0 Kudos
CharlottePapp
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Tariku,

Unfortunately, we do not offer funding assistance. Registration rates, hotels, and travel are all the responsibility of the presenter or the presenter's organization. Some universities offer assistance for students and faculty to attend conferences like UC, but you would need to speak with someone from your own university.

Thank you,

Charlotte

0 Kudos
TarikuAyane
New Contributor

Thanks.

Warm RegardsTariuk Geda

Ethiopia Biodiversity Institute

*Associate Researcher - on Application of GIS for Biodiversity

Conservation and Development *

Mobile: +251(0) 20 52 39 49

0 Kudos