Select to view content in your preferred language

Publish trace network feature classes with a trace network layer

Jump to solution
03-07-2023 04:57 AM
Acharya
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to share trace network feature classes with trace network layer. I have created a enterprise database connection and created trace network (It consists of a point feature layer and a line feature layer). 

I have followed all the steps to publish this network trace in portal (which is licensed with Trace network). There is no errors while shaing this dataset along with trace network layer as feature service.

Now, I am trying to add trace configuration. When I add the same shared feature layer back in Arcgis Pro, it says that there is no network trace available. However, I can see in rest services that trace network services is also available. 

Features available in portal

Acharya_0-1678193634227.png

Features what is visible in rest services. 

Acharya_1-1678193684897.png

My Questions:

• How can I share trace network in arcgis enterprise as feature layer? 
  • Why is the trace network visible in rest services but not in feature layer?
  • How can load the trace network back in arcGIS Pro once I have shared the network in arcgis enterprise?
  • Is it possible to edit the trace network after sharing it in arcgis enterprise? 

Thank you so much in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor

@Acharya  In ArcGIS Pro, when you select the Portal tab from within the Catalog pane and navigate to your trace network service, can you double-click this and see your trace network?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor

@Acharya  In ArcGIS Pro, when you select the Portal tab from within the Catalog pane and navigate to your trace network service, can you double-click this and see your trace network?

0 Kudos