Enable Network Topology fails, citing need for versioned db, but db IS versioned

02-26-2020 01:51 PM
JasonVignochi
New Contributor III

Hi, I am using the Utility Network (untools version 2.4.3) and ArcGIS Pro 2.4.1.

I have a utility network that has been in production for several days now and has been versioned as soon as I created it. I didn't enable network topology at first because I needed to migrate another dataset into the system. It has several versions now and we have been posting and reconciling with no issues.

Today I tried to make a diagram from the UN feature service I have created and posted in portal, however I need to enable topology to do so. For some reason when I enable topology it just tells me that the dataset must be versioned. It has been branch versioned the entire time it has been created so I'm confused why it's telling me this.

To recap: I have a branch versioned, owner connection to enterprise and no one editing right now (I have shut down all production). I try to use the tool and it tells me I need versioning enabled. 

The only thing I can think is that my manager stopped the services before she left before I enabled topology. Does the UN require the services to be running in order to enable topology or what am I missing here?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JasonVignochi
New Contributor III

We have now restarted all services the UN participates in, unversioned the un owner connection, versioned it again successfully and are still getting the same error where we are unable to enable topology due to the error: 00192 stating that the dataset is not versioned. Can anyone elaborate on this?

0 Kudos