What's New in ArcGIS Online (December 2017)

12-07-2017 10:40 AM
SpatialNinja
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 351

Great new updates this month.  Here are some of my favorites:

1. Custom login landing page.  Users can new pre-set which group, gallery, home page, or content to default to after they login.
  2. Insights for ArcGIS.  Insights for ArcGIS is now available in ArcGIS Online. Lean more here:  Insights for ArcGIS is now available in ArcGIS Online | ArcGIS Blog 
  3. Feature Editing Permissions.  New settings available for editing features in a feature service.
  4. Workforce for ArcGIS.  Information entered into a workforce assignment can now be passed into Collector and added to a feature collected. 
  5. Operations Dashboard. New web version of Operations Dashboard. Yay!

See all the updates: What’s New in ArcGIS Online (December 2017) | ArcGIS Blog 

About the Author
As a solutions engineer for the Telecommunications industry at Esri, I am responsible for understanding the technology needs of the telecom market, helping organizations with their geospatial strategy, and ensuring customer success with GIS. Prior to my work at Esri, I was a GIS Analyst with a consulting firm that worked closely with large utility, construction, and engineering firms on utility and telecom construction projects. There, I designed and built an enterprise wide location platform which incorporated server, desktop, web, and mobile components. Email: phuls@esri.com LinkedIn: Patrick Huls X: @SpatialNinja