Select to view content in your preferred language

Park and Recreation Finder: Activities didn't show up correctly

06-04-2014 12:59 PM
YichiLiu1
New Contributor III
Hi,

I have published the park and recreation finder using the sample data (didn't make any modification to the data). When I click on the parks, it gave me an error.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]34352[/ATTACH]
And it looks like only the attributes (activities and gallery) that requires image cannot be shown correctly.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]34353[/ATTACH]
Anyone knows how can I solve this problem?

Another problem is, when I opened the website in IE, park layer didn't show up, even though the popup window might show up if I clicked on the right spot by chance.

Thank you very much!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: yichiliu

OK, I figured it out myself. 😄
0 Kudos
AlexanderBaker
New Contributor III

How did you fix this problem?

I am having difficulty getting this application to work properly without error & have configured js, published services & configured application exactly like is says to do...

0 Kudos
YichiLiu1
New Contributor III

Hi Alexander,

I don't know what exactly is causing your problem. But when I had the attachment issue, I just simply enabled attachment for the Parks feature class. To do this, you can right click the feature class in ArcCatalog, go to manage, and select Create Attachments.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

0 Kudos
AlexanderBaker
New Contributor III

Thank you, yes I have figured that issue out.

Any idea as to why this is showing up? Im scanning my js config file now to look for any typos but i do not believe there are any...

"required configuration key values are either null or not exactly matching with layer attributes this message may appear multiple times"

0 Kudos