Land Use Public Notification

Jump to solution
10-07-2015 10:12 AM
JeffWard
Occasional Contributor III

I'm trying to configure the Land Use Public Notification app for our intranet.  I have been able to publish the sample services and get the application to work properly, I am now trying to point it at my data.

I have run into a few problems while attempting this.

I have changed the initial extent in the config.js file in the js folder.  It changes where the app opens, but doesn't change the zoom level.  Is there another zoom level setting somewhere else in the application that is overriding the extent setting in the config file?

I have the extent set to: -12428858,5058318,-12239711,4944884 which is the envelope for my county in meters Web Mercator aux sphere, upper left first then lower right.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Ward
Summit County, Utah
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeff,

The extent is configured as xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax.  Try setting the envelope to lower left first, and then upper right.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeff,

The extent is configured as xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax.  Try setting the envelope to lower left first, and then upper right.

JeffWard
Occasional Contributor III

That was my problem, thanks Jake.  I entered those coordinates that way because they were entered that way in the template, I plotted the two coordinate pairs, both points were almost on the same y axis, but the first point was more westerly and more northerly.

I also had to adjust my extent to be a bit bigger than my county to get the right zoom level to show the whole county.

Thanks again Jake!

Jeff Ward
Summit County, Utah
0 Kudos