Hi Guys: Is there a reporting widget for ArcGIS WebApp Builder?

Jump to solution
04-20-2017 11:19 PM
BryanAustin
New Contributor II

Hi Guys: Is there a reporting widget for ArcGIS WebApp Builder?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Community Moderator

Hi Bryan,

Just to add onto what Ken posted: the environmental screening widget he referenced provides some limited reporting capabilities. We also recently published a blog that discusses how you can enable your own custom report widget,

Creating a Custom Widget for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS using the Report Class | ArcGIS Blog 

We don't have a dedicated out-of-the-box reporting widget in Web AppBuilder at this time.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Honored Contributor

Are you looking for something like this? Environmental Screening | ArcGIS for State Government 

DerekLaw
Community Moderator

Hi Bryan,

Just to add onto what Ken posted: the environmental screening widget he referenced provides some limited reporting capabilities. We also recently published a blog that discusses how you can enable your own custom report widget,

Creating a Custom Widget for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS using the Report Class | ArcGIS Blog 

We don't have a dedicated out-of-the-box reporting widget in Web AppBuilder at this time.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

KenBuja
MVP Honored Contributor

The Screening widget was introduced in the July 2017 release.

A new Screening widget allows you to analyze configured layers for potential impacts within a specified area of interest. The widget reports results of the analysis by summarizing a count of intersecting features and length or area of overlap. Analysis results can then be shared via a printed report, CSV file, or file geodatabase or shapefile download.

JessieSmith4
New Contributor

Hi Ken,

I cannot seem to get my screening widget to allow downloads other than csv file format. I enabled sync, and my layer is a hosted feature layer. Any idea why I cannot download as a shapefile ?

Thanks

0 Kudos