fire run book/ local government GDB

06-23-2014 12:28 PM
Labels (1)
WeatherlyD
New Contributor
Hello ! I am having issues implementing the new local government geo database with the fire run template from Naperville Illinois.  I created the new local government geo database using the x-ray add in and added local data . I called it"  Localgovernment " as the workflow suggests.

I am having issues with importing the new "localgov.gdb" into the template.

I changed the name of the "localgov.gdb" from naperville illionios so that I would get all red exclamation points.

I have changed the coordinate system to the correct area as well.

I have changed the data source for some of the features and arc gis accepts them as correct and gets rid of the red exclamation marks , however it will not display on the map even though I can read the attribute table and not receiving any errors. !?!?

IF there is a better way swap out the new "localgovernment "source data for the template data that would be fantastic !
are there any tools or extensions ? I've watched all the tutorial videos and see no information pertaining to this.
Thanks in advance for any help .
0 Kudos
2 Replies
WeatherlyD
New Contributor

If you change the name of the "localgovernment.GDB" from naperville and use the repair data source for one feature in your "localgovernment gdb" it will do it for all of them.

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

It sounds like you've re-sourced the document correctly. Does your data display in a blank map document?

Did you zoom to the area covered by your data too? Try selecting one of the records in the attribute table and clicking the 'Zoom to selected' button at the top of the attribute table.

-Allison

0 Kudos