Forest-based Classification and Regression

10-14-2020 12:26 AM
StephanKaegi
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have been using the "Forest-based classification and regression" tool and I am stuck on an error.

I run this tool using a point dataset with 0 or 1 value (categorical) as training feature and around 4-5 raster files.

I cannot find the origin of this problem.

Do you have any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks

Stephen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JenoraD_Acosta
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stephen,

I would make sure that the training points and the rasters are maintaining the same projection and ensure that is not the problem (If it is, thank you for finding this bug.  It shouldn't traceback.).  It also seems like you have edits that are pending and not saved (probably not the actual problem).  We are looking into this and will try to reproduce the traceback.  Let me know if either of those suggestions work for you or if you are running into the same error.

-Jenora D’Acosta

StephanKaegi
New Contributor II

Hi Jenora,

Thanks for your answer. All the rasters and the trainingdata have the same projection. What do you mean with pending edits? I have saved every raster...
Currently I have the problem that arcgis stops working everytime I try to run the forest based classification and regression tool. Does my computer not have enough capacity for the tool, or what could be the reason for this? 

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

0 Kudos
JenoraD_Acosta
Occasional Contributor

Ok, so projection is not the problem ... at the top of the Geoprocessing pane in your screenshot, it says there are pending edits.  I couldn't reproduce this either though.  Let us know if the problem still persists! We are still looking into it.

-Jenora

0 Kudos