Installation Error For Mac (LAX)

Jump to solution
04-02-2015 11:56 PM
CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

Hi , I am trying to install Arcgis Runtime SDK for Qt on Mac OS(10.10). when i run RuntimeSDKQt_Installer which in ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5.dmg file on the mac terminal i got an error  as below :

/Volumes/ArcGIS\ RuntimeSDK\ Qt\ 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer ; exit;

Admin-MacBook:~ admin$ /Volumes/ArcGIS\ RuntimeSDK\ Qt\ 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer ; exit;

Archive:  /Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java/uninstall.zip

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/PkgInfo 

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/Info.plist 

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/Resources/LaunchAnywhere.icns 

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libsecuretextservices.dylib 

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/Resources/Java/IAMac.dylib 

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/MacOS/Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation 

inflating: Change ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt Installation.app/Contents/Resources/Java/linking.zip 

------Executable: "/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java" -Xms16m -Xmx192m -cp "/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Execute.zip:/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java/IAClasses.zip:/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java/installscript.zip:/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java:/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java/linking.zip" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.library.path=.:/Library/Java/Extensions:/Network/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java:"/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5":"/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/lib":"/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/Java":"/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/MacOS":"/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources" -Xdock:name="ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt" -Xdock:icon="/Volumes/ArcGIS RuntimeSDK Qt 10.2.5/RuntimeSDKQt_Installer.app/Contents/Resources/SelfExtractor.icns" com.zerog.lax.LAX "/var/folders/vv/rzddmcdd6xq894qqkr277xm40000gn/T/app.properties"-------

Trying to load library IAMac

IAMac utility library loaded

The properties files is missing an essential property: lax.main.class. Please make sure it exists in the properties file: /var/folders/vv/rzddmcdd6xq894qqkr277xm40000gn/T/app.properties

Unable to Launch Java Application: The properties files is missing an essential property: lax.main.class. Please make sure it exists in the properties file: /var/folders/vv/rzddmcdd6xq894qqkr277xm40000gn/T/app.properties

Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'null' must be public and have a 'public static void null(String[])' method. (LAX)

Unable to Launch Java Application: Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'null' must be public and have a 'public static void null(String[])' method. (LAX)

logout

Anyone Help ?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

Hi Yue,

Yes this problem has blocked our works for Mac OS\IOS enviroment and unfortunately this hasn't solved.

I have been in touch Esri Support also since wrote here but they couldn't help me. Esri support recommend to install 10.2.6 version . But results happened same direction (10.2.5)  . What I intend to say is I cannot install Arcgis Sdk For Qt on Mac OS and i have no belief to will happen

Thanks (Sorry my bad english )

0 Kudos
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ceyhun,

I think the issue is related to mac OSX language, once change the Operation System language to English the issue will resolve.

UPDATE:

Here is the bug info just in case you need to track.

[BUG-000090287 ArcGIS Runtime SDK for QT 10.2.6 unable to install when using Turkish as default language on Mac OSX]

CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

Hi Yue,

I solved problem and tell it to Jino Contreras​ via message before you replied me. Problem's why is the language.

Thanks.

Ceyhun