Display POI's names in a combo box from an mmpk with a custom locator

Jump to solution
02-04-2022 10:16 AM
Marie-ClaudeBouchard
New Contributor II

Hello,

I would like to add the option of selecting a POI from a combo list in AppStudio's  Offline Geocoding and Routing app. The mmpk includes some basemaps, a POI layer and a customize locator. I am not sure where exactly is located this info in the locator and how to access it. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help,

Marie-Claude

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hi @Marie-ClaudeBouchard, thanks for reaching out. This forum is dedicated to the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt, and your question may be better answered by the folks over at the ArcGIS AppStudio Questions forums. 

However, you may find some assistance from our Offline Geocode sample which shows how to use a `LocatorTask` offline. Additionally our Manage Bookmarks sample shows how to save points of interest to a ComboBox, but I'm not sure the workflow we showcase here is quite what you're asking for.

Hope this helps a small bit though and thanks again!
Tanner Yould,
ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt, Samples Team

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hi @Marie-ClaudeBouchard, thanks for reaching out. This forum is dedicated to the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt, and your question may be better answered by the folks over at the ArcGIS AppStudio Questions forums. 

However, you may find some assistance from our Offline Geocode sample which shows how to use a `LocatorTask` offline. Additionally our Manage Bookmarks sample shows how to save points of interest to a ComboBox, but I'm not sure the workflow we showcase here is quite what you're asking for.

Hope this helps a small bit though and thanks again!
Tanner Yould,
ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt, Samples Team

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri
0 Kudos
Marie-ClaudeBouchard
New Contributor II

Hello @TaN ,

Thanks for your reply! I will post my question in the right forum and look at your suggestions.

Have a good one!

MC

0 Kudos