ArcGIS Maps SDK 100.15.0 fot Qt 5 - Authentication Page isn't working

02-01-2023 11:13 AM
Labels (3)
AlessandroAlmeida
New Contributor

Hi,

I can't figure out what's happening to my example project with ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt 5. 

The example that I'm building is an Authentication Page with QML. I followed all the instructions to build an example Authetication page but the Sign-in isn't working. When I click on Sign-in button nothing is happening

I know that version of Qt and SDK is older but I need to build with Qt 5. I'm not so sure if that SDK version 100.15 is working yet. I tested Qt 6 with Maps SDK 200.0 and it worked

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hi Alessandro, thanks for reaching out. Authentication should definitely still work with 100.15 and Qt 5, so I'm sure this can be resolved. If you haven't already, take a look at some of our Cloud and Portal QML samples and compare your code. Many of those samples (especially Add Items to Portal, Portal User Info, and Token Authentication) feature an authentication workflow to sign the user into an ArcGIS Online Portal.

If you're still running into issues after reviewing those, would you be able to share some of your code? That would help a lot in our ability to work with you on this.

Thanks!

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri
0 Kudos