Select to view content in your preferred language

Using two workspaces in one script?

Jump to solution
10-20-2022 03:24 AM
Sam_Poxon
New Contributor

Hello!

I've downloaded a large number of MODIS (MOD08_E3) raster files. I am looking to export them to a geodatabase, rename them, build an attribute table, add a field and then calculate that new field. I've attached screenshots of my code in it's current form.

I have two scripts as I am working from two different workspaces - one where the files are originally held and then the second workspace is the gdb where I want to do further processing. I'm new to python/coding - would it be possible to obtain some advice on how to combine the two into one script please?

Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Posting pictures of code isn't much better than giving someone a picture of money, i.e., you aren't going to get much of anything for it.  See Posting code with Syntax Highlighting on GeoNet  and Code Formatting... the basics++ .  Also, elaborate a bit more on what specifically isn't working.  If you are getting errors, share the specific error and tracebacks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Posting pictures of code isn't much better than giving someone a picture of money, i.e., you aren't going to get much of anything for it.  See Posting code with Syntax Highlighting on GeoNet  and Code Formatting... the basics++ .  Also, elaborate a bit more on what specifically isn't working.  If you are getting errors, share the specific error and tracebacks.

0 Kudos
Sam_Poxon
New Contributor

Hi, thanks for the info - will resubmit 

0 Kudos