Problem using the discomap.ServiceTransferTool

12-20-2018 01:21 PM
IreneEgbulefu1
New Contributor III

I am trying to utilize this tool to transfer my map services from my old server to my new server.

I have done all that needs to be done based on the instructions files attached to the tool but I keep getting this error.

The tool is able to extract the map services from the old server, but it is not able to publish the map service to the new server, it just creates the folder and returns an unspecific error - stating that there  was an error found during th analysis.

Please can I get help or contributions from this forum.

Thanks

Here is the error I am getting -

Start Time: Tue Apr 30 09:41:50 2019
ERROR 999999: Error executing function.
Unidentified Error
Failed to execute (UploadServiceDefinition).
Failed at Tue Apr 30 09:41:50 2019 (Elapsed Time: 0.02 seconds)
Failed to publish.
** Service 'CWPP//FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer' published successfully.

** Service 'CWPP//FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer' information read successfully. Now transfering... (5 steps)
pathInitial line 653: E:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer\extracted\v101\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.msd
pathInitial line 655: E$\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer\extracted\v101\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.msd
pathInitial line 657: \\Hamiltonpool\E$\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer\extracted\v101\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.msd
msdPath line 659: \\Hamiltonpool\E$\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer\extracted\v101\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.msd
simpleServiceName line 668: FlamMap_Input_Fuel
finalServiceName line 672: CWPP//FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer
pos line 687: 101
inputFolderPath line 691: \\Hamiltonpool\E$\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer
inputFolderPath line 693: \\Hamiltonpool\E$\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer\extracted\v101
Folder 'CWPP' created successfully.
Step 1: Creating Service Definition Draft (.sddraft)
Step 2: Analyzing Service Definition Draft.
Step 3: Creating Service Definition (.sd)
Step 4: Uploading Service Definition.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Executing: UploadServiceDefinition E:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\transfer\2019430_94058_Hamiltonpool_tnr-gissvr1-p\CWPP\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer\FlamMap_Input_Fuel.sd E:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\transfer\2019430_94058_Hamiltonpool_tnr-gissvr1-p\ServerConnection1556635258442.ags # # FROM_SERVICE_DEFINITION # STARTED USE_DEFINITION NO_SHARE_ONLINE PRIVATE NO_SHARE_ORGANIZATION #
Start Time: Tue Apr 30 09:41:50 2019
ERROR 999999: Error executing function.
Unidentified Error
Failed to execute (UploadServiceDefinition).
Failed at Tue Apr 30 09:41:50 2019 (Elapsed Time: 0.02 seconds)
Failed to publish.
** Service 'CWPP//FlamMap_Input_Fuel.MapServer' published successfully.

0 Kudos
0 Replies