Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to fetch OIC oriented Imagery viewer - ArcGIS Pro Addin

09-14-2023 03:07 AM
HassanMahmoud_el07
New Contributor II

I'm getting the error "Unable to Fetch"  using Local images and ArcGIS Pro Add-in.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ajzades
New Contributor II

Hi Hassan,

What Version of ArcGIS Pro are you working on? Also, what type of imagery/image capture are you working with? 

0 Kudos
HassanMahmoud_el07
New Contributor II
I am using ArcGIS pro 3.1.3 and Vexcel UltraCam.
I am using the custom OIC for ultramap and everything is working fine . I am working now kn optimizing the photos and we'll send an update
0 Kudos
vickyduran_AerialSphere
New Contributor III

Hi Hassan, could you share a screenshot of the exposure points data from this catalog, the ArcGIS Pro Version, and the type of images in the catalog?

Have you tried the following?

• Toggle off the coverage map and toggle in the exposure points in the oriented imagery widget toolbar, then zoom in to the area where the exposure points should be and check if they appear. if they do, then click on them, and the images should display
    vickyduran_AS_1-1694709568519.png

• Add a layer in the map with the exposure points of each image. That way is easy to see them on the map when you run the ExB app and you can click on them and see if the images show up

0 Kudos
HassanMahmoud_el07
New Contributor II

Hi @vickyduran_AerialSphere ,

I'm using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3  with a 3.14-oriented imagery Add-In.

I'm using images taken from Vexcel Osprey 4.1 and I used raster optimization tools and reduced the size to 22 MB  as tiled tiffs and mrf file and non of them worked.

I'm not getting the option to toggle off and on the coverage and images from the oriented imagery add in

0 Kudos
vickyduran_AerialSphere
New Contributor III

Hi @HassanMahmoud_el07, When using mrf files in the past I also had issues with displaying the image, however, I didn't get the exact error that is showing in your case. What I did was replace the url pointing to the .tiff file with one pointing to the .mrf file on each "image" field in the exposure points layer.

Are you using a Tile Service or ArcGIS Image Server to store the images? if that is the case, the "image" field requires the addition of identifiers that indicate the type of file service and the schema used.

0 Kudos
HassanMahmoud_el07
New Contributor II

Hi @vickyduran_AerialSphere , I'm using local files, this is a newly supported feature in Oriented Imagery version 2.14.

0 Kudos
vickyduran_AerialSphere
New Contributor III

In the exposure points layer, Is the image field pointing to the .mrf file or to the .tiff file?

Did you try to publish the catalog and use ExB to see the images? Sometimes the ArcGIS Pro Add-in could have issues with large images but the ExB Oriented Imagery widget will handle them just fine.

0 Kudos