can't download

Jump to solution
10-19-2020 05:34 AM
FedericoSchtre
New Contributor

Yesterday I purchased the license for personal use. It's been 24 hours and I can't download the software. For what I've read, I need permission from an organization, but I don't have any, nor have I received any email with an organization created by Esri for me.
What can I do??? I need to use the software ASAP! I tried to contact support but I am not getting any reply.

When I go to https://my.esri.com/#/downloads  I get the following message:

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Frederico,

Thank you for reporting this. An issue was found with data flowing correctly to My Esri due to an outage over the weekend. This item should be corrected so please try to access the downloads and let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Josh

My Esri Product Owner

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Frederico,

Thank you for reporting this. An issue was found with data flowing correctly to My Esri due to an outage over the weekend. This item should be corrected so please try to access the downloads and let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Josh

My Esri Product Owner

FedericoSchtre
New Contributor

Josh, I just checked and as you said, now I can see the download links. I was surprised of how non-intuitive it was, but I'm glad it was just a specific issue. Thanks for your reply.

SofiaN
by
New Contributor

Hello, the same is happening to me exactly, I would like to know if I will be able to use the license I have purchased (student) or due to the fact I don´t have an organization or administrator, this won´t be possible. 

Thank you

0 Kudos