Can't change password Esri account

Jump to solution
10-11-2019 12:02 AM
Labels (2)
AriMatiur
New Contributor II

Why can't I change my Esri account password?

I can change the password for my other account (right side)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Sorry, no, there isn't a way to convert a social account. You would have to create a new Esri Account.

To get some help with this, I suggest you sign in to My Esri and fill out the Ask a Question form (available from a sub tab on the Dashboard, or below the side navigation on most pages). This will route your question to someone on our Accounts team who might be able to help you merge accounts.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

I believe this Common Question on My Esri answers your question: 

Why can’t I change my password or my security question?

Teresa Dolan
0 Kudos
AriMatiur
New Contributor II

Hello Teresa

Is it possible to change from social account esri to normal esri account (right side)?

Thank you

0 Kudos
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Sorry, no, there isn't a way to convert a social account. You would have to create a new Esri Account.

To get some help with this, I suggest you sign in to My Esri and fill out the Ask a Question form (available from a sub tab on the Dashboard, or below the side navigation on most pages). This will route your question to someone on our Accounts team who might be able to help you merge accounts.

Teresa Dolan
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Staff members, who use Okta to access My Esri (the image on the left side of your screenshot) is managed by your distributorship. Staff must go through internal processes to update their Okta passwords.

Teresa Dolan
0 Kudos