Please fix "Ask Customer Service" option in My Esri

12-06-2023 03:16 PM
Labels (3)
Will
by
Occasional Contributor II

It seems ever since new My Esri was released, I've tried to submit Customer Service-related questions/cases via the Ask Customer Service - Submit Request option in My Esri, but it does not work! And seems like it never has worked for me and my admin ArcGIS account despite trying multiple computers, browsers, with or without attachments, etc. It always gives an error message "Unfortunately your request could not be completed" and because of this I've had to submit such requests through regular Esri tech support channels, which seems to open the wrong kind of case (tech support vs customer service), or via email which is sometimes a pain.  It would be nice if this is fixed, or if this is unique to me, how can we fix it for me?  I've reported it to our Esri Cust Svc rep, but nothing has ever happened with it, thanks.

Will_1-1701904522257.png

Will_0-1701904243931.png

4 Comments
TeresaDolan

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are looking into it.

TeresaDolan

A backend issue was found to be the cause of this. The team that made the fix will be deploying their change Tuesday evening, 1/9/2024 (Pacific time).

Please try again on Wednesday, 1/10, and let us know if you are still having an issue.

Thanks again for letting us know about this issue!

TeresaDolan
Status changed to: Implemented

TeresaDolan
Status changed to: Closed