My Esri Release - Thursday February 18th, 2021

02-17-2021 09:00 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 637

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri Thursday February 18th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below fixes and enhancements that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

5.28 Release Items

My Esri Help Center 

• New user guidance workflows have been added to the My Esri Help. They include assistance with Licensing Portal,  Managing Support Cases, Bugs & Enhancements, Activating Developer Subscriptions, and overviewing the Advantage Program report .

Licensing

• A 'Tags' column has been added to the Portal License File Excel output report.
  • Subscription ID's are now visible on the License Term Summary report.
  • An Enterprise Portal issue has been resolved where a license file was able to be created containing more Power BI application quantities than allocated user type quantities.
  • Fixed an issue where version 10.6.1 was not an available option in the Generate Portal for ArcGIS workflow for organizations with 10.6. ArcGIS Enterprise Standard authorizations.

Support

• Additional fields have been added to the Bugs and Enhancements Details. They include Operating System Name and Version (both bugs and enhancements), Version last reproduced (bugs), and a link to the related ArcGIS Ideas item (enhancements).

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.