My Esri Release - Thursday April 22nd, 2021 at 5pm PST

04-22-2021 12:52 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
2 0 729

5.31 Release Items

General

• A link has been added to the Dashboard's "Looking for Something?" section, to point users to the article that explains how to resolve the issue where they are trying to sign into ArcGIS Pro with a public account.

Downloads

• The Downloads page has been updated with a new 'Current Versions' landing page. It highlights the current versions of Esri's Core products as well as all other products the customer is entitled to. The 'All Versions' tab is the original landing page and contains all later versions of Esri products.

Licensing

• An issue has been resolved where the Edit License File workflow was showing the 10.7 to 10.7.1 update option for all minor license versions.

Support

• For Technical Support case requests, under certain conditions, the Block of Calls was not being honored. Authorized Callers could submit cases beyond the assigned limit. This has been fixed.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.