My Esri Release - Thursday April 1st, 2021

03-31-2021 05:50 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
1 0 650

My Esri Release Items - Thursday April 1st, 2021

Manage Users

• My Esri administrators will now be asked when they disconnect a user from their organization, if the user has separated from their organization. If true is selected, this information will be included in the email admins receive about the disconnected user, and the Permissions Log will be updated. 

Licensing

• Fixed an issue in the License Term Summary report where the export was failing when the Expiration date filter was applied.
  • Fixed an issue where Secure Site Operations was not allowing evaluations applied with ArcGIS Server authorization files.
  • Fixed an issue where the Country/Region and State/Province drop-downs were unselected when editing an existing license file.

Support

• For authorized callers, warning text has been added to the Request Case form, instructing them not to include secure or sensitive information in their attachments.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.