My Esri Release - September 18, 2019

09-16-2019 12:31 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
1 0 865

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday September 18th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

My Esri Release 5.1

Licensing

• A new licensing report for Pro and Portal license files has been added.
  • The Manage License Files workflow has been updated to allow users to add tags to existing files.
  • The License Esri Products page has been updated to not require the phone number, state, or postal code.
  • The Additional Licensing Forms page has been rearranged so that Secure Site Operations is more visible.

Manage Users

• A dropdown list of all connected users within the organization will be visible to choose from when adding an authorized caller.
  • A similar dropdown list has been added on the Request Case Form when adding a contact in the On Behalf Of section, or the Additional Contact section.

Developer

• The 'Back to License Files' button on the Developer tab has been fixed so it goes back to Manage License Files on the Developer tab instead of the Licensing tab.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.